Pages

April 4, 2011

Day 2 without laptop


[Live blogged by julia a.k.a bubbles182 at 4 Apr '11, 10.05am MYT]


It's day 2 without laptop and I feel like dying already. Dah la hari ni ada MQA accreditation visit, means I'm not at my desk - no computer. Ok all together, aargghhh!
Ok, what actually happened to my laptop was it was infected (sound serious ey?) by stupid virus and instead of looking for the anti virus whatever thing, i wanted to restore like I once did. I mean, restore to the factory setting. Little did I know, i misplaced the backup CDs. I only realize it AFTER I restored the laptop to the zero system. Yayy! Clap clap to the genius Julia. -__-"
And now I'm left with nothing. Yes. NOTHING! *cries*

On the other hand, have you heard about the beast teacher who beat and abused a 7 years old boy till death, just because the teacher claimed that the student stole RM7? Does one's life too cheap, as much as RM7 to that 26 years old beast who thinks he can do that? Stupidness! He's a teacher. In a sekolah agama, for God's sake! Astaghfirullah.. Hope he realize what had he done..

Al fatihah adik Saiful Syazani.. May you rest in peace..



 
Powered by Blogger.

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from juLia d buBbles. Make your own badge here.